Tuesday, January 01, 2013 / Markham, ON, Canada

» the start of something new

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
And welcome to my new blog!

Since I've been blogging for the past four months while travelling around Europe, I just couldn't just stop blogging. So I decided to continue blogging this coming year :)

Being done my exchange in France, I am now going to be based in Toronto as I am working downtown. This new blog will mainly be a lifestyle blog with little bits and pieces of my thoughts, what I do, places I go, and just random tidbits of my life.

One of my favorite quotes:
"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one."

So here's to a fresh, new start! I cannot wait to see what 2013 has in store for me, especially since 2012 was already way better than what I expected it to be :)

And p.s., I'm still currently finishing up my posts for my other blog, so here's a link back to my travel blog if you'd like to read about the 24 cities I've visited last Fall: Voyager Avec KN

sincerely, kn
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig