Wednesday, May 08, 2013 / Las Vegas, NV, USA

» Armin Van Buuren @ Marquee Dayclub

To kick off my Vegas posts, I'm starting off with my most favorite event of the trip:
Armin Van Buuren
- - -
Ironically, this is the last thing I did before leaving Vegas - given that I was there for 7 hours.
AvB has always been one of my favorite DJs so when I heard he was going to be in Vegas when I was there, I neeeeeeeded to go see him.
This was, hands down, the best pool party I have ever been to (including what I experienced in Ibiza).
The pool itself was smaller than expected but still amazing. 
The atmosphere and the amount of people were insane.
And when Armin came on, the energy went through the roof!
- - -
On another note, drinks were UNREAL.
So delicious. My favorite was the Frozen Blueberry Red Bull and Vodka slushie. #noms
Something I wish I was rich enough to get would be this:
Guess how much this cost? $150.
L O L.. Pardon?
Needless to say, we didn't buy it haha so not worth it but it was pretty to look at nonetheless hehe.
- - -
Anddddd the raving begins.
Being little keeners slash #ravestars, we decided to go stand at the front before Armin came on.
Best. Decision. Ever.
We had the best spot ever. Front row, dead center, in the shade... Just unreal.
Pre-rave:
Raving
I look so unimpressed here hahah
Wooooo
Post-rave
To sum it up, I had the bestest time.
Although we were there for 7 hours, it was sooooo worth it and I'd do it again in a heartbeat!
- - -
Love Vegas, & I'll update my blog with another Vegas post soon :)
sincerely
kn
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig