Wednesday, June 12, 2013 / Toronto, ON, Canada

» STOCK @ The Trump International Hotel and Tower

- - -
Located in the heart of the financial district, it is hard to miss this gorgeous tower that opened recently last year in 2012. Since I worked so close to it, STOCK made my list of 'Places to eat before I leave Toronto' and I did just that.
Gorgeous wall design.
Take it all in.
Started off with some cocktails - super duper strong cocktails, might I mention.
- - -
And onto our mail meal...
veal osso buca & potato gnocchi
maple broiled black cod
Happy :)
The food was absolutely amazing.
My friend loved her dish and said that it was really flavorful, while my black cod?! Impeccable.
I wouldn't say it's the best black cod I've ever had but it was pretty damn close.
- - -
For dessert, we had to get chocolate from...
The STOCK Chocolate Cart.
It had so many different choices of chocolate that was made in-house.
We opted for trying 3 truffles each.
I don't remember which were which but they were all utterly delicious.
If you come here, you mustmustmust try something from the cart.
- - -
Stock Restaurant on Urbanspoon
Overall, I was really impressed.
The service, the ambiance, the food, the food presentation, the alcohol.. Everything was just amazing.
But what can you expect? STOCK is in the Trump Towers :)
Cheers, xo
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig