Friday, July 26, 2013

» Never say no to Fish&Chips Fridays

Waterloo had a huge thunderstorm last Friday, which led to trees falling down, streets being flooded, houses being smashed, and of course... A power outage.
What else to do other than go eat?!
- - -
I've never been to Molly Bloom's but my roommate told me that it's decent.
Since it was one of the few places with power, we decided to go there.
YES. Fish and chips Fridays! Perfecto :)
Delicious.

It was a lot better than I thought it would be.
The fish was haddock which I normally don't like as much as I like cod, but it was still good!
Their fries were just how I liked em. Soft, but not too soggy. Noms.

I think I'd actually go back and try their burger.
It looks amazing...
Molly Bloom's Irish Pub on Urbanspoon
- - -
To check out other restaurants I've tried and loved:
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig