» Recipe: One Pot Pasta

4:56 PM

Laziness takes over even the best of us...
Today I was feeling extremely lazy so I decided to try this One Pot Pasta thing everyone was doing! Needless to say, after I made this and ate it, I am back in bed :P
- - -
Ingredients:
• 2 cups of pasta (I used rotini, you can use whatever!)
• 2.5 cups of lightly salted water (some people use vegetable stock)
• 1 cup of spinach
• 1/2 of an onion, chopped
• 2 cloves of garlic, chopped finely
• any vegetables you'd like (I added corn and mushrooms)
• 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
• 1 teaspoon of Italian Seasoning
• pepper and salt to taste

Note: my pot is quite small and I was only cooking for 2 people, so adjust your measurements accordingly!
- - -
Directions:
1. Place all ingredients into your pot, except for the salt & pepper
2. Cover, and on medium-high heat, bring it to a boil
3. Stir and reduce heat to low
4. Let it simmer for about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally
5. When the pasta is ready, take it off the heat and leave it for 5 minutes with the cover on
6. When most of the water/sauce thickens, it is ready to serve!

Ta-da :)


bon appétit, xo

If you want a more 'current' update, follow me on instagram @ karencng!

You Might Also Like

Leave Me A Message!

Name

Email *

Message *