Friday

» Terroni

My goodbye dinner (for my co-op term) at Terroni
- - -
Yes, wow. This is a super duper duper late post.. But better late than never :)

I was feeling Italian that day, so a couple coworkers and I went to Terroni on Adelaide.
The interior of the restaurant blew me away once I stepped inside.
So gorgeous!
They make their pasta fresh and display it like this. So cool.
- - -
To start off, we obviously had to get some wine..
We chose to pop some bottles of Outis, a wine that originated from Sicily.
(I've realized I really like white wine from Sicily.. Hmm)
It was quite crisp and dry (exactly how I like my white wines) and had a little apple aroma to it.
- - -
Tagliere Mezzo e Mezzo
a combination of: Tagliere del Salumiere (selection of italian and local cured meats)
& Tagliere di Formaggi (selection of italian cheeses served with honey and homemade jam)
Tagliolini in Canna a Mare
Homemade tagliolini with fresh clams, fresh mussels, calamari, scallops and tiger shrimp in a light tomato sauce
Giuggiolosa
Organic mixed greens with combozola, roasted red peppers, black olives, pinenuts, honey, balsamic vinegar and extra-virgin olive oil
Ravioli di Zio Paperone
homemade ravioli stuffed with duck confit, fig, roasted butternut squash, sauteed with oyster, button mushrooms and parmigiano
- - -
For dessert, we decided to get the tiramisu (and a couple americanos).
I didn't take a picture of it so I found this one on Terroni's website.
Mine did NOT look like that (I'm assuming they would give it to you like this if you ordered an entire cake) because I only ordered a slice :)
Maybe next time ;)
- - -
Overall, I enjoyed my time at Terroni.
The staff was friendly and the food was amazing!
The portions were quite small for an Italian restaurant but the quality made up for it.
Terroni on Urbanspoon