Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A Plateau

I've been so busy recently with school and life that I haven't really had a chance to sit down and just think.
I'm usually really good with reflecting but I guess since I'm right in the middle of my busiest week, I'll obviously make some time for that! (Just call me the Procrastination Queen), and I've come to a conclusion.

I've hit a plateau.

In the past year, I've been having my ups and downs of excitement and experiences - from living abroad to discovering my dream career.

But now? I don't know.
I don't know what to look forward to anymore. Each day, week, month has just been a day. Nothing sticks out and I miss that feeling of waking up excited.

I read a quote recently and it was:
...too true.

Currently on the lookout for any and all change that I can find. Although this probably means that I will have to step out of my comfort zone... So be it!

I'm ready.

That is all!
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig