Friday, November 29, 2013

» Capitano Burgers & Gelato

V took me to this little place at Yonge & Bloor when I went to visit her for lunch at work.
At first, I was super excited because burgers and gelato? Umm... Yum?!
But once we got there, I looked at the gelato and it looked kind of gross and melty. Safe to say we didn't get any.
But their burgers sounded amazeeee. (Click here for their menu!)
- - -
I ordered the Ringer.
beef & cheese burger, onion rings, lettuce, tomato, pickles, onions, aioli sauce, capitano sauce

V ordered the Spicy Burger.
spice grilled beef burger, caramelized onions, lettuce, tomato, hot peppers, hot sauce, capitano sauce

The inside of my burger!

Mmm, it was pretty goood and tasted exactly how I thought it would.
We devoured it in minutes (not surprising though).
I wouldn't say it was anything outrageously amazing (as I'm rarely really impressed with burgers) but it wasn't bad! However, not that filling..so if you have a big appetite like I do, then you will need a snack afterwards. (Like maybe a Dlish cupcake?!) hehe
Capitano Burgers & Gelato on Urbanspoon

PS, a big thanks for V for helping me pay for my meal because I forgot my whole wallet at home LOL like how does that even happen?
What a dumb moment...
Everyone has those though right?! Or is it just me :'(
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig