Thursday, May 15, 2014

SJCB

Everyone could use a latte love :)

I was introduced to SJCB by a friend one day when I was on a coffee date.
I've been wanting to go back ever since.


There always seems to be a line up at this place and I finally know why.
Their lattes are amazing.
Espresso is brewed to perfection and the milk is steamed to make the perfect latte art.

(I haven't tried their coffee as I am so intrigued by how they make the lattes haha)


Fun fact of the day:
SJCB stands for Sam James Coffee Bar, and is *dun dun dun* owned by Sam James.
Sam James was the 2008 regional barista champion (who knew there was something like this?)


Good thing I don't work near here or else I'd be in trouble!

Sam James Coffee Bar on Urbanspoon
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig