Thursday, August 28, 2014 / 176 Dupont Street, Toronto, ON M5R 1V5, Canada

Big Crow

Yeah, this is a S'mores Burger.
And yes, it was absolutely delicious.

Located on Dupont between Avenue and Spadina, Big Crow (@bigcrowbbq) is located behind  Rose and Sons as a backyard patio that is open all year round. Big Crow has a cute camping theme, and that was mainly why we came here for dessert.



I mean, what kind of camping trip would be complete without s'mores for dessert?


Squished between two buns is a slab of vanilla ice cream, crushed graham crackers, and a gracious amount of overflowing chocolate sauce - all speared together with two toasted marshmallows.




For me, since I don't like coupious amount of bread (and yes, this is a lot of bread), I was not a big fan of the burger buns as it was too much bread for me. So I removed the top but kept the bottom as a base. It was so delicious.
After contemplating how to eat this massive thing for a solid 5 minutes, we devoured it.



I'm not sure I would go out of my way to come back here and get this again, but if you're a crazy s'mores lover like I am...do it.

Rose and Sons Big Crow on Urbanspoon
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig