Monday, August 18, 2014 / Toronto, ON, Canada

Photo Diary: 1st ½ of August 2014

Starting off August right - VELD!

Obligatory VELD-ready selfie

Finally tried Burger Priest! It was good, but the burgers are way too small.

Tea time x my Alice + Olivia mug x Sunday nights

#joeybats day with the Blue Jays!

At the Blue Jays selfie station

Happy birthday to my one and only baby sissy *muah!

Last day of school, woo!!

Happy birthday Safia!

There's always plenty of time for coffee if you make time for it!

One King West

Post class/work drinks

Cutest little mug

Toronto's favorite summer activity (one of them, at least)

My lipstick matches the Asian backdrop!

My dad: But first, let me take a selfie #bros4life

fam, xo

Tried the new Tim Horton's Oreo donut; verdit: very underwhelming #bleh

- - -

So, ever since August 1st, I've been on study leave for my CA exam in September.
But the real question is: Am I actually studying during my study leave? I seem to go out so much more, considering I have so many photos in this post that I need to split up my August photo diaries. Haha, oops :)
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig