Sunday, November 30, 2014

Photo Diary: November 2014

The most applicable mug I've seen at Chapters!

Stella is always there for me when I need to de-stress (I sound like an alcoholic...)

<3_<3

:)

MDD's Global Junior Training dinner at the CN Tower!

View of Toronto from the CN Tower!

My essentials when I go anywhere

Steak et frites (and hockey)

Not pictured: me wearing a Leafs shirt (who am I)

Swiss Chalet craving satisfied!!

Such a festive spread! We are so holiday ready!

I got Taylor Swift FLOOR tickets!!!!! Countdown starts now for her concert in October 2015.

MDD's Annual SFL event at Real Sports!

Christmas cookies, omnomnom

I finally got new glasses 8)

& last but not least...
The past year has been a whirlwind in terms of progressing in my career. I worked/studied my bum off and it finally paid off :) I PASSED!!! Thank you to everyone who has supported me along the way and believed in me when I didn't have enough confidence in myself. AHH - it still feels surreal. I can't believe I'm done!

November has been one of the busiest months this fall, in terms of work. Hence, the lack of adventures around town! However, I still had a lot of fun and cannot believe this year is almost over. 1 more month left - must finish it off strong!
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig