Tuesday, December 16, 2014 / 155 University Avenue, Toronto, ON M5H, Canada

Pizzeria Libretto


When I heard that Pizzeria Libretto was opening up a location that was close to me, I was beyond excited!! This has been on my list of places to try for a while now but could never make it out since the other two locations were located "too far" (Ossington, and Danforth).





The menu is overwhelming. There are so many options and you really have to know exactly what you feel like having in order to choose one to order! If you don't, you'll end up wanting everything. Just warnin' ya!


They also have this lunch menu where for $15, you get a salad, one of their simple pizzas, and a dessert. I thought this was quite the steal so we ended up getting one of these lunch combos in addition to a standalone pizza.



We started off with some bread as we waited for our food to come.


Arugula Salad | Pear, Walnut, Piave, Ontario Gamay Vinaigrette


Margherita D.O.P. | Tomato, Basil, Mozzarella


House-Made Sausage | Caramelized Onion, Mozzarella, Chili Oil 


Peppermint Gelato


Overall, I enjoyed my meal but I didn't really understand the hype. Maybe I just don't enjoy pizza as much as everyone else does, because I can't say I absolutely loveeee this place and would crave it. The salad was really good. There is just something about the combination of arugula, walnuts, and pear. The two pizzas were really good. I also enjoyed the pizza a lot more with their chili oil.


Pizzeria Libretto on Urbanspoon
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig