Sunday, January 18, 2015

Akane Sushi


SUSHI! :9

At my visit to Akane Sushi, I ordered one of their many sushi platters. They had all the combinations possible between sushi, rolls, and sashimi. I prefer salmon the most, and I was very happy to see all the salmon on the platter (except my dad, as he likes the other fish that is normally prepared in assorted platters like this). 



They also gave us a dish of these Korean clear cold noodles to start, and green tea ice cream to finish. 

Overall, the rolls were really filled and delicious. The sashimi was a hit or miss. Some of the pieces were really good, and some of them were so thin that it fell apart when you picked it up. I was thoroughly satisfied with this meal though! It did satisfy my sushi craving, except I now have the craving again due to writing up this post! 



Akane Sushi on Urbanspoon
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig