Thursday, March 26, 2015

Wahlburgers



So happy I finally got a chance to try this place out after hearing about it for quite some time now. For a Friday evening, Wahlburgers (@WahlburgersCA) was not as busy as I imagined it to be. For a table of two, we only had to wait for about 15 minutes - yay!






 This gave us enough time to look over the menu and decide what we wanted to order.


Hi Mark!


And here is what we got...




D ordered the Our Burger.



This was Paul's Choice on the menu, and these are their classic burgers. They are topped with Paul's signature Wahl sauce, dill pickles, government cheese, lettuce, tomato and onion.

I orderd the BBQ Bacon Burger, Donnie's choice.



This burger consisted of spiced up weekend bbq beef patty on a bun, topped with white cheddar cheese, bacon, avocado, fresh jalapenos & BBQ sauce.



We also got two sides, sweet potato tots and onion rings. 



Despite reading so many bad reviews, I loved this place! The burgers were just...wow. So good. I am normally not a fan of burgers (because I don't like using my hands to eat lol) but for these, I wouldn't mind. On my BBQ Burger, I had just enough of everything on it - the sauce, the meat, the spicy kick from the jalapenos. D devoured his burger so fast I didn't even see him eat it in a progressive manner. It was there, and then it was gone. 
The onion rings were good, but too thin for my liking. It made me feel like I was eating fried batter (but we were warned about this before we ordered them). The sweet potato tots were alright, nothing special. 
The burgers though.... I will definitely come back and try another one of their burgers - maybe their burger of the month, if it looks as good as this one.


Wahlburgers on Urbanspoon
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig