Thursday, April 02, 2015

Grand Electric


What else is there to do on a Friday night besides enjoy some good food with great company?
I don't think I can remember the last time I went 'out' and got drunk on a Friday night, and I'm not even ashamed lol I guess I'm growing up :')

Anyways, I came here on a Friday night at prime dinner time, around 7 pm. It was pretty packed inside, but not too busy. I only had to wait 15 minutes for a table for two.



They have a bar on the right and the tables on the left. This was a crazy small space!! No wonder they're so busy - they don't have room to serve anyone haha.


While their drink menu is on the table, their main menu is on a chalkboard at the back of their little space. The list of tacos available (I am not sure if they change it depending on the day/season?) are on the left, while they have their other specialty dishes on the right.


And in a whoosh, our food arrived! I think we waited for a total of 10 minutes? Impressive!


Round 1:


Beef Cheek


Baja Fish


Pork Belly Al Pastor


Omnomnom - these tacos were not the biggest, so we were still quite hungry after. We decided to just order 1 more each and then go somewhere else.


Cochinita Pibil (roast pork)



Cozy little place once the sunlight is gone and their lights are on.


Overall, I enjoyed my meal here. I enjoyed the tacos, as they were really flavourful. However, I really did not find them to-die-for like everyone else. I was very happy with my choices though and would definitely order them again! But I really  want to try one of their other specialty dishes. The Spicy BBQ Wings were a very popular dish that I saw at a lot of tables - I would want to try that and the guac!

Grand Electric on Urbanspoon
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig