Monday, August 10, 2015

Queen Street Warehouse

Cheap eats? Big portions? Let me see for myself!



I have been meaning to visit Queen Street Warehouse since everyone raves about how the food is cheap and the portions are large. I decided to come here after work on a Monday and it was super packed!! The patio was full, and even the seats along the bar.



(This isn't a good picture of the patio looking full lol but it was, I swear!)


One thing I didn't particularly enjoy is how loud it was inside. And no, it wasn't due to the people talking. It was the music. The music was wayyyy too loud, and we basically had to scream across the table to talk to one another.


I ordered the mac and cheese, while D ordered the tacos. 


I would say that their portions are large for the price that you're paying but the food wasn't outstanding. Maybe we didn't order the right items off the menu. Service was also quite slow. It took us almost 15 minutes to get our waters and a beer, and another 45 for our food.



I would probably come here if I was in the area and on the low end of my budget, but definitely not anything more. It took too long, and the cheap price of the food wasn't worth the time I spent waiting for it.

Click to add a blog post for Queen Street Warehouse on Zomato
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig