Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Home of the Brave


I have been hearing more and more about Home of the Brave in the past couple months. So when I had dinner at WVRST next door, it seemed like a sweet idea to come visit for dessert after.



HotB is located on the second floor, with a lovely open window facing King West.


It had a pretty big bar area, as well as seating on the sides and at the back infront of their open concept kitchen.

We came here after dinner to try the famous Sweet Jesus soft serve ice cream. I've previously talked about Sweet Jesus in my post about my visit to their sister restaurant, La Carnita.
Edit: Sweet Jesus just opened up a new location serving only their famous desserts and coffee. AMAZING - check it out.

 

There were 5 options to choose from this time and they change every so often.
We got the Cookies n' Cream, Tiramisu, and Cinnamon Cone Crunch (in order).




Everyone loveddddd it. All four of us finished ours with nothing left. I wish there was better lighting for my pictures, as the pictures don't do justice as to how the toppings looked like.

Inside my tiramisu cone, there was amaretto espresso sauce coating inside of it - absolutely divine! The only downside was that it was way too much ice cream for one person. I literally force fed myself to finish it because it was delicious, but I could have definitely lived without it (still super happy though!)



I would definitely recommend coming here for dessert!!


Home Of The Brave Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig