Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Mi•Ne Sushi (Toronto)


If you need to know one thing about me, you should know that I will always crave sushi.



I've been to the Mi•Ne Sushi location near my house up in Markham, but this was my first time at the downtown Toronto location.


I ordered take-out but the restaurant itself was packed with people inside and outside on the patio.


I ordered their lunch sushi special D.


It came with 7 pieces of sushi and 6 pieces of spicy salmon, along with a miso soup and salad. The soup was a little too salty, but the salad was good. 


The only thing I was confused is why the dressing was over all the lettuce lol it was very hard and messy to eat that. 


The sushi itself was pretty good. I think they used a bit too much rice though, but the fish was fresh. The spicy salmon was my favorite and very delicious. 

Mi Ne Sushi Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig