Monday, April 18, 2016

Featured on BlogTO



Throwing it back to February (I know, this is a super late post), I was featured by BlogTO as one of the "15 Toronto food photographers to follow on Instagram".

Cue the "OMG WHAT AHHH OMG IS THIS REAL LIFE?!"
...Yup, that was me when I found out.

BlogTO is one of Toronto's most popular websites for anything Toronto-related. They have articles about news, food, events, and lists - so, many, lists. If you want to find out the top 10 of something in Toronto, I'm pretty sure BlogTO has a list for that.

BlogTO has been a go-to website for a lot of locals, as well as tourists. I am so honoured to be featured on their website! Although I started my blog back in 2013, it was mainly for myself. But ever since August 2015, I was encouraged to promote my blog. So I ventured out of my comfort zone into this food community, and haven't left since.

It's been such a great 6 months and I've met so many awesome individuals who share the same passion as I do. A number of them who I've became friends with were also featured in this article: Alice (@meetandeats), Christine (@tastebytes),  Yuki (@pekopekolife), Krystle (@dineandfash), Fena (@cfooodie), Rosemary (@petite.cow), Rey (@eatnmingle), Alex (@hypebelly), Jess (@wherejessate), Monica and Clara (@foodsisterhood), @theeverydayfoodie@chewtoronto@fooddiva_toronto, & @allons.y.

If you love my stuff, be sure to also follow them! I'm 99% sure you will also enjoy their content ;)


I am also very happy to announce that I am a Toronto City Editor at The Daily Meal. Check out my profile and articles I've written by clicking the link at the top header :)

Thanks for coming along this journey with me! Xo
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig