Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Shaw's Crab House • Chicago



Every Saturday and Sunday at Shaw's Crab House (@shellyfromshaws), you're presented with a delightful brunch experience.



Walking through their front doors, you will be welcomed by the hostess where they will give you the option of either partaking in their brunch buffet on the left side or go visit the oyster bar to the right. I've heard great things about Shaw's weekend brunch buffet, so we opted for the buffet. Given that we were quite hungry, it was probably a good choice.

We didn't give up our oysters though! Because... Get this. Shaw's brunch buffet includes all-you-can-eat oysters! AH, how amazing is that?! Besides having a shellfish and seafood station (oysters, jumbo shrimps, sushi, king crab legs, to name a couple) and traditional breakfast items (including fresh omelettes and made-to-order waffles), there is also a fully decorated dessert table ready for you to indulge in once you're done your meal.

Easy to say, we went to town on this lovely Saturday afternoon. We loaded up our plates with as much as we could fit, with a separate plate for just our oysters. It wasn't too packed during the time that we went, so that was nice as the stations were relatively empty and easy for you to pick out what you wanted to eat. After an hour of straight eating, we were finally full! I don't think I've ever been so happy about a brunch buffet before - I'm telling you, it's the oysters talking! To read more about their weekend brunch, click here.

If you're not a brunch person (excuse me, what?!), Shaw's also offers a selection of top-grade seafood and USDA Prime steaks during their normal lunch or dinner service. Pair that with a good wine, and you'll be in heaven. I didn't get a chance to dine there during dinner service, but I am fully satisfied from their brunch experience and wish I could move their oyster bar into my apartment!





Shaw's Crab House Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

To check out where else I went in Chicago, click here.

*This meal was complimentary, however, please note that all my opinions made are my own.*
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig