Wednesday, September 21, 2016

A Lobster Burger + Beer Deal [!] at The Carbon Bar


Wake Me Up When September Ends.
No, actually - please do! Because The Carbon Bar is having one of the most delicious deals, and it is only available until the end of September!

What's better than indulging in a lobster burger while sipping on a refreshing pint of beer? I can't really think of too many things. If you agree, I have something you might be interested in.

Recently, I visited The Carbon Bar for one of the best deals in town that ends on September 30th. I got to taste Chef Hidde's Nova Scotia Lobster burger. In-between two buttery burger buns, you'll find a bed of lettuce, beefsteak tomato, smokey bacon, truffled hollandaise, Old Bay mayo, with a crispy fried lobster cake.

I loved how you could actually taste the chunks of buttery lobster in almost every bite! Who knew each burger had half a lobster in it?! Washing down this rich flavour with a cold pint of beer makes the perfect combo. Although this is on the regular menu for $25, you are able to get it for only $20 if you also get it with a pint of Alexander Keith's. Now that's a September deal I can get on board with. With only 9 days left in the month, I'd suggest you scurry over ASAP!

Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig