Thursday, September 01, 2016

Little Piggy's Korean BBQ


Hands up if you're ready to feast at one of Toronto's best Korean BBQ restaurants! Okay fine, just focus on eating that saeng samgyeopsal.

It is definitely hard to resist eating immediately at Little Piggy's once the meat is placed on that grill! I've experienced the struggle first hand when I went to visit them a couple weeks back. Although it's summer, I'd still choose to sit in front of a hot, hot grill if my meals were as good as this one. Little Piggy's Korean BBQ is a Korean spot located on Bloor and Spadina.

The menu is broke down between the Korean BBQ grill meats and other items such as soups, stews, rice, etc. As we came here for the Korean BBQ aspect, we ordered three different meats to try on the table top grill: saeng samgyeopsal (pork belly), so joo mul leok (garlic marinated prime beef rib), and so yang nyeon gal bi (Korean marinated beef rib). When ordering the meats, it comes in portions of 2 so be sure to not come alone! It also comes with pieces of lettuce and spicy lettuce. On a metal tray, you'll also be given raw garlic, soybean paste, and wasabi marinated onions for your wraps. Ordering this does not come with rice though, so we also ordered one of their signature UFO rice dishes with kimchi and bacon.

I have to say that this was perfect for two very hungry individuals. The meat was so delicious, and what I loved is that they will help you cook it and cut the meat too! The UFO rice was also very good (but spicy!), and I wish I could have ate more of it. Overall, I had such a good time here at Little Piggy's and will definitely be back when my Korean BBQ cravings kick in, which seems to happen more often these days.






Little Piggy's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig