Thursday, June 29, 2017

Pop On Over to Moxie’s Hard Lemonade Pop-Up Patio


Sunshine + Hard Lemonade = the best adult summer day ever.

I grew up drinking lemonade during summer time, as it was my fave refresher in the scorching sun. What’s even better now that I’m older is that I still drink lemonade – I just add liquor to it!

Moxie's Grill & Bar is doing what they do best by creating their own House-Made Hard Lemonade for you to enjoy this summer. And what's even better than that? Moxie's custom designed a patio that will be popping up at select events in the GTA from now until July 15th. I got to attend the debut of this portable patio earlier this June at the Wine & Spirit Festival, and I have to say - I stayed there for so long that I didn’t really get a chance to visit the rest of the festival! Oops. Sorry, not sorry!

In addition to serving a thirst quenching hard lemonade, there was also a DJ to play some beats, comfy patio furniture for you to lounge in, and also games such as giant jenga for you to play. I got my hard lemonade and instantly sat down under one of the bright yellow umbrellas. With the DJ playing, my friends and I lost track of time without even realizing it.

If you love spending time out on the patio during summer (real talk – who doesn't) and love lemonade... Moxie's got you covered! Here are some upcoming events where Moxie's Lemonade Pop-Up Patio will be present:
  • June 24th: Port Credit Yacht Club as part of the Toronto Area Hospice Regatta from 2pm - 6pm. The event is put on by the port credit yacht club to raising funds for a great cause.
  • July 9th: Wayne Simmons Ball Hockey Tournament 2017 from 12pm - 5pm
  • July 15th: GWN sports Regatta at Marylin Bell Park from 11am -6pm 
Hope to see you there – cheers!

Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig