Friday, October 31, 2014

Photo Diary: October 2014

All I need in life is laughter and coffee

That time I had sweet potato fries and a s'mores brownie for dinner

First time having quinoa!

Diet Coke pop up shop

Toronto Symphony Orchestra playing Dvořák's New World Symphony

Autumn colors

Stolen wedding centerpieces

When I'm lucky, I get to see the sunrise before I head to work

Friday Night Live at the ROM!

Just a typical order at Biffs

Paint Nite!

Everyone's paintings look better from far away... Haha

Working hard or hardly working?

My last selfie with my long hair before I...

...cut 6 inches off! :O

My favourite mint chocolate chip ice cream, nom noms

And, my month can never be complete without eating sushi.

xx
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig