Sunday, April 19, 2015

Smash Kitchen & Bar


Brunch is one of my favourite activities on the weekend (yes, still). I love sleeping in but I will wake up at a decent time if I have brunch plans! I decided to stay uptown and head over to Smash Kitchen again for brunch.

Located in a corner unit of a plaza on Highway 7, the space inside is a lot bigger than you would expect. They have a large seating area, with a private room for functions, a nice bar area, as well as a patio outside for the warmer days.




We were seated near the window, which was nice since it was super sunny outside!


We started off with some brewed coffee (nothing fancy today hehe).


And then our food...


J ordered the Bacon Mushroom Omelette which was an omelette with 3 eggs, bacon, mushrooms, and cheese with a side of sm'hash browns and toast.


I got the Eggs Florentine which was 2 poached eggs on top of smoked salmon, sautéed spinach, and an english muffin with hollandaise poured over. It also came with a side of the sm'hash browns. 


Absolutely delicious! I honestly can't get enough!! The last time I came here for brunch, I ordered the Steak and Eggs, which is also super recommended if you are looking for something more substantial. Smash also has a prix fixed menu for $20, where it comes with a breakfast item, coffee/tea, and a dessert. It's a smashin' good deal ;)


Click to add a blog post for Smash Kitchen & Bar on Zomato
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig