Friday, July 13, 2018 / Lisbon, Portugal

Lisbon, Portugal in One Day • Photo Diary + VLOG


If you think the above cover photo is a photo of me in San Francisco, you are mistaken - this was taken in Lisbon!!



This summer, I stopped over in Lisbon for 24 hours and was reunited with one of my favourite European cities. I would 100% NOT recommend visiting Lisbon for one day, but if you were to do a stopover (which could be likely, because Lisbon is becoming one of the largest hubs between EU and NA), here is what you can do :) I'll bring you along through my photos so that you're able to visualize what I saw, did, and ate in Lisbon.

If you're looking for a more full travel guide, visit my 2 Days in Lisbon Travel Guide and be prepared to see everythinggggg.

Sidenote: I added in a quick video of my day in Lisbon! I'm not a vlogger by any means - aka I just put all my video clips into one long video - but I am loving the outcome! I think I'm going to do this from now on haha.

- -


It is not a trip to Lisbon if you don't eat a pastel de nata.


And by that, I mean at least 5 with a side of puff pastries from Pastéis de Belém.


Drive across the 25 de Abril Bridge to see the The Sanctuary of Christ the King, and also to get the above stunning view of the city.


When you have the opportunity to be a pineapple tree, be a pineapple tree.


Enjoy happy hour on a patio (oh hay half priced everything)!


Head down to the city centre and stroll around in Praça do Comércio.

And end off your day by enjoying dinner somewhere in the area. There are a bunch of restaurants and they'll have their menu out for display! I would just pick and choose based on how busy it looks / what you feel like eating. You can't go wrong :)


Bye Lisboa! Until next time, xx

- -


Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig