Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Celebrate International Yoga Day with InterContinental Hotels


The only 'om' I know is om...nomnomnom.
(Ha, get it?)

I'm not a morning person, by any means. But when I was invited to take part in celebrating International Yoga Day at the InterContinental® Toronto Centre (@ICTorontoCentre) with the Yoga Network of Canada, I decided why not? So I got my bum out of bed this morning by using #1 from my 5 Effective Ways to go to the Gym in the Morning.


In the lobby of the InterContinental Toronto Centre, they hosted a free mass open-house yoga class with an authentic singing bowl chanter for background music. It was a nice way to wake up this morning, especially with the sun shining and the warm breeze to on my morning walk to the InterContinental! We were also given free yoga mats and a gift certificate to go to the spa - thanks ICToronto!



It was honestly such perfect timing, as it helped me start off my day peacefully during a very stressful week. Thanks to Jesson+Company for the invite!
Namaste.
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig