Wednesday, May 22, 2013

» Steve Angello @ XS Las Vegas

Front row for Steve Angello <3
- - -
Heading to XS seemed natural when I found out Steve Angello would be spinning there the weekend I was going to be in Vegas.
Pre-purchasing our tickets seemed like the smartest decision I made until my promoter told me he would have gotten us in for free.
Tips for the ladies: If you ever go to Vegas, do not buy anything in advance. Chances are, you'll get into all clubs for free and also get free drinks :)
Us at the outer part of XS.
Gorrrrgeous venue.
I have concluded that all the clubs at the Wynn/Encore are beautiful.
Below are some pictures (not mine) of the club since I didn't take any.
Beautiful outside.
Gorrrgeous inside.
And in the summer, NightSwim happens.
- - -
We walked around for a bit and then found ourselves front row of the main area.
We stayed there until Angello came on and then stayed there for a good 3 hours. SO amazing.
If we didn't need to escape some creepers that were annoying us, we would've stayed until the club closed.
He was so good!! AHhh I want to go baaaack.
- - -
Best Friday night out ever.
Until next time, Steve Angello & XS :)

If you want a more 'current' update, follow me on instagram @ karencng!
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig