Saturday, May 18, 2013 / Las Vegas, NV, USA

» Serendipity 3 Las Vegas

   
Frozen Hot Chocolate @ Serendipity
- - -
Our first meal in Vegas was at Serendipity in the Caesar's Palace.
I've heard so much about this place whenever I head to NYC but I never had a chance to try it.
So when this was located right across our hotel, we had to go.
The one thing every single person recommends: the Frrrozen Hot Chocolate.
On their menu, it is described as a drink that blends 20 different kinds of chocolate into an icy, rich cocoa flavor. Noms...
L ordered an original and I ordered a mint flavoured one.
So. Freaking. Amazing.
Being lactose, I was basically inviting death to come but I was completely fine with it. It was well worth it plus more.
I can't even describe how amazing it tasted!!!
Literally a frozen cup of goodness.

On another note, L also ordered a Seared Tuna salad which she claimed to be amazing.
I wish we also had a chance to order their other food but I downed the hot chocolate so I was full.
(But the pasta dish of the girl sitting behind us looked delicious!)
- - -
If you ever go to Vegas and have a major sweet tooth like I do, please please go to Serendipity and try the Frrrozen Hot Chocolate. There are about 10 different flavors (including a Peanut Butter one...) so 1 has to sound appealing. And try their food while you're at it :) so worth it!
Serendipity 3 on Urbanspoon
Can we all scroll back up to the beginning of this post and take in how big the cup is compared to us? And the fact that was overflowing and was oozing onto the plate below? LOL okay now that we've done that, we can move on.
- - -
After eating, we decided to explore around Caesar's Palace and the Bellagio.
   
Back in Paris for 10 seconds :)
Happy to be in Vegas :)

Until next post...
sincerely,
kn
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig