Saturday, May 11, 2013 / Las Vegas, NV, USA

» Julian Serrano


My 2nd Las Vegas post has to be about food:
Julian Serrano
- - -
I honestly feel like I would go to Las Vegas again just for the food.
There are wayyyy too many choices! And being a major foodie, I just wanted it all haha.
But after wandering around for a bit, we decided to try out this Spanish tapa-style restaurant in between the Aria and Cosmopolitan.
Such a beautiful setting! The open concept restaurant made it really sophisticated and made the atmosphere of the restaurant that much more appealing.
- - -
After looking at the menu for literally 20 minutes, we decided to order 4 tapas to share.
We originally wanted to try paella but it would have taken 40 minutes (sadface) BUT these tapas did not disappoint.

Salmon with Truffle truffle bechamel, portabello mushroom
Ahi Tuna Tempura x avocado rocoto mayo, seaweed, ponzu sauce
Gambas sauteed shrimp, garlic, arbol chilis
spanish iberico sliders x prime beef, iberico pork, caramelized onions
- - -
Oh. My. Goodness.
Just typing out what I ate made me drool (actually though).
This is hands down one of the best meals I had this trip. And trust me, I eat a lot.

If you love Spanish food, or great food in general and would love to try a little of a lot of different things, definitely come here.
3/4 dishes were from the seafood menu because L and I both adoreee seafood. But they have so many options from you to choose from, so you're definitely not limited to selection.

Good luck trying not to order everything on the menu :)
- - -
3730 S Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109
(702) 590-8520
Julian Serrano on Urbanspoon
sincerely,
kn
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig