Monday, December 30, 2013

• Big Moments of 2013

December 31st is the one day I sit and reflect on my past year.
And my favorite thing about having this blog is that I can document it (so I'll remember).

Here are a couple of my big moments,
and some of my small yet significant moments
of 2013
:)

Starting with the biggest moment of 2013:
I finished my undergrad! I can't believe I'm at the point in life where I am no longer a student.
Cheers to that!!

My 2nd biggest moment of 2013:
I found my dream job, and will be officially starting my full-time career here in January!

And my last big moment of 2013:
Receiving my first letter from my sponsored child in Kenya.
In April of this year, the little voice in my head was urging me to sponsor a child so I decided to listen to it.
Everyone, meet Linet! :)
I can't wait to watch her grow and help her in any way I can.
All I want is to share with her at least a fraction of the fortunate life I have.

And now, the rest of my little moments in 2013: 
In August, I had the chance to visit Disneyland and relive my childhood memories!

I finally got to see Taylor Swift, one of my favorite singers, live (and this was my first concert ever!)

I made frosting successfully for the first time!

I finally got a new laptop after 5 years!

Being front row for AvB and being on the jumbotron :) oh and having Armin smile at me and copy my little happy dance, nbd.

As a pre-graduation present to ourselves, we went to Vegas! (best time)

I actually went out and dressed up for Halloween lol I haven't done dressed up since I was probably 7 years old! (not a fan of this day)

Meet the 3 most important people in my life: my family :)

And yes, I convocated :)

First and last Homecoming as a Laurier student! I'll be an Alumni from now on :o

Going to my first Raptors game with the fam! So happy my parents enjoyed it :)

I had the opportunity to attend the launch party for Grey Goose Cherry Noir

Seeing SHM in Toronto! *insert emoji*

That time I jumped off a plane 15,000ft above ground...yeah. Skydiving in Las Vegas :D

I made sweet potato gnocchi from scratch, and it was actually super delicious! (I'm not a good cook lol)

Ending off my Laurier career with one last amazing summer!

Surviving #darkTO and the crazy ice storm!

Plus many more that photos never captured :)

And last but not least, my foodie adventures - aka what 80% of my blog posts are.
I cannot wait to be back downtown so I can continue to try new things (and food)! :D

And the end-of-the-year quote that I always tell myself:
2013 was an amazing year that was full of many milestones and surprises (good ones), and I am really thankful for everyone who was part of my life.
So 2014, you have a lot to live up to!

Have a wonderful New Years celebration, and be safe everyone!
Cheers to the end of 2013 *clink clink*
xx
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig