Monday, December 09, 2013 / The Distillery District, Toronto, ON M5A, Canada

» Toronto Christmas Markets

#TCM13
- - -
After experiencing Christmas Markets for the first time last year in Paris, I had to check out Toronto's!
Located at the Distillery Historic District, V and I decided to go check it Toronto's Christmas Markets on the first weekend and it was paaaaacked (and full of holiday cheer)!
Look at the beautiful lights! And the crowds and crowds of people.

I've never been to a Christmas market until last year (I got the opportunity to experience the one in Paris, France and also the one in London, England!) and although I'm not a big fan of crowds, I thoroughly enjoyed walking through these markets. It basically screams, "Happiest time of the year!" hahah I love the Christmas cheer :)

We walked by all the booths and nothing really caught my eye. So needless to say, I didn't purchase anything :(
But we did get these...
A little sneakpeak of the Christmas tree there.. :)
Bebe Rudolph!
 
Being silly while waiting in line 
They have a Coca-Cola photo booth! For $1, you get 2 photo strips as souvenirs.
Also, free Coke as you're waiting in line :)
Although it was freezing, I couldn't pass it up!
And the enormous Christmas tree :) such a pretty sight!
The markets after closing.
The booths look soo cute and the streets are so peaceful. Love it.
If only it snowed a little and there was snow on the ground.. It'd be perfect!
It's a perfect date place to go over the holidays, but hurry! It's over on December 15th so you only have a couple more days!
Enjoy :) xo
- - -
My actual look for the day hehe
I haven't gone out in a longggg time due to studying, so this was the first time I've curled / put on make-up in weeks LOL
Bored of studying = selfies galore!

But on a happier note (aka food-related note)...
After waiting in line for an hour in the cold, we finally got to try:
Stay tuned for my next post!
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig