Monday, March 17, 2014 / Grand Central, 87 East 42nd Street, New York, NY 10017, USA

Pershing Square & GCT

Action shot with my hair blowing in the wind, with a coffee, in NYC? Check.

Pershing Square is situated in the underpass outside Grand Central Terminal. It is known for being one of the best breakfast places in New York, and I believe that. Look at this line up at 9am!
It has a really cute interior - kind of a hybrid between a diner and a bistro.
As we were on a mission to do everything touristy today, we ended up just getting our coffee to go.
If I had more time, I would definitely stay for breakfast!
Pershing Square on Urbanspoon

And right across the street was the iconic Grand Central Terminal.
Happy Monday!


- - -
To view the rest of my NYC posts, click here :)
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig