Sunday, April 13, 2014

La Société

One thing I love about weekends: Brunch
Welcome to La Société!
Situated on Bloor street in Yorkville, it was a perfect little Parisian bistro to have brunch for a Paris reunion! We originally wanted to come here for the Winterlicious menu (yes, this is a long overdue post) but instead, we got the brunch menu.

I ordered La Société Club, which was Dark Bread, Grilled Chicken, Smoked Bacon, Tomatoes, Lettuce, Avocado & Frites with Mayo
Absolutely delicious! The chicken wasn't dry, even though it looks like it could be. The fries were also unbelievably good! I was very happy with my choice.

V and Tee ordered the Winter Salad.
Endive and Butternut Squash, Shaved Comte, Radish Celeriac, Pumpkin, Baby Carrot

Brie is clearly used to V and I taking photos for our blog... :)

Brie ordered the French Vanilla Waffle with Maple Syrup
Berries and sweet butter

I loved my experience here! All the food was delicious and all the food at the other tables looked amazing too. I would definitely come back in the summer when the patio is open (aka now). Go to OpenTable now to book your table at La Société before mother nature decides to take away this beautiful weather!
La Société Bistro on Urbanspoon

Happy Sunday!
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig