Tuesday, January 09, 2018

My 2017 Travel Round Up

Happy 2018, everyone!!!

As someone who is always looking forward to their next trip (I already have a couple booked in!), I couldn't help but also look back at all the places I got to visit in 2017. I feel so grateful for all the opportunities I was given and also for the sheer fact that I am able to travel as much as I did. I mean, 20 cities in 2017?!


Below are my highlights from the cities I got to step my little feet in.
P.S. It was really hard to pick just 1 photo per city!


- - -

• March: Dubai, UAE

Sent on my first press trip to Dubai - not sure if anything can top this!
(literally, as this photo is taken from the tallest building in the world lol)

• March: New York City, USA


• May: Las Vegas, Nevada

Spent May long weekend with a couple girlfriends in Vegas for 3rd time!

• June: Copenhagen, Denmark

Travelled alone for the first time in 2017 and survived!!

• June: London, UK

Popped by London for a quick 24 hours

• July: Munich, Germany

All I need - gorgeous views & a drink in my hand

• July: Hohenschwangau, Germany

The Disney Castle aka Neuschwanstein Castle (try saying that 5x in a row)

• July: Hallstatt, Austria

The most stunning little city I've ever been to

• July: Vienna, Austria


• July: Budapest, Hungary


• July: Prague, Czech Republic

Most memorable moment was when we took a bath in beer while drinking beer (yes, it's a thing)

• July: Paris, France

Paris is always a good idea

• July: Ottawa, Ontario

Can you believe this was the first time I've been to Canada's capital?

• August: Montreal, Quebec


• November: Nashville, Tennessee

Amazing weekend in Nashville - see my travel guide here!

• December: San Juan, Peurto Rico

Incredible to see how lively and happy this city was despite Hurricane Maria

• December: St. Thomas, Caribbean

Escaped the winter snow by going on a Caribbean cruise

• December: St. Kitts, Caribbean


• December: Curaçao, Caribbean


• December: Aruba, Caribbean

& I'm sailing into 2018 with a smile!

- - -

Last year was a tough year for me on a personal level, so I'm really looking forward to this new year and all the potential that it has in store. So, stay tune for the places I'm visiting in 2018! Hehe
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig