Monday, November 11, 2013 / Toronto, ON, Canada

» Yorkville Espresso Bar

This little hidden gem doesn't sound like it'd be hidden, as it is right on Yorkville Avenue, but it's still a gem.
I actually found out about Yorkville Espresso Bar through Instagram. They started following me and I found it was near my Sunday classes, so I decided to try it out :)
It has a cute little interior area with the classic chalkboard menu (love).
Delicious pastry selection
- - -
Since I got it on a day that I had class, I just got it to go.
I love how they stamped their coffee sleeves and kept the simple white cup.
I'm definitely going to go back one day!
Yorkville Espresso Bar on Urbanspoon

I know I know, two espresso bars in 2 weeks?! What else can you expect from a coffee lover like me though? :)
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig