Saturday, October 10, 2015

Salad King


I had a period of time where all I craved was pad thai and thai iced tea. Having been to Thailand, nothing here is the same. But I've committed to at least trying to find somewhere that is comparable in Toronto.


I've heard of Salad King from a couple of my friends who suggested me to try it since it was good food for a relatively cheaper price than the other Thai restaurants in Toronto.


You also have to keep in mind that I can't help but compare everything to Thailand - aka amazing food that cost only a couple dollars.


They have two sides: a restaurant side with individual tables and a cafeteria side, where I sat.



I ordered the pad thai :) my go-to order



My sister got the green curry with rice.


I may or may not have liked her dish more hehe. It might be time for my pad thai noodles to step aside, as I'm beginning to like curry more and more. This was very delicious, and the beef was really tender. We also ordered a thai iced tea to share :) SO good.


Besides the way the tables were (super close to everyone else), we had a good time here. The food was relatively cheaper than other restaurants in the area, and the food was good. The portions were massive and we both had extra to take home. I will definitely be back.


Salad King Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig