Sunday, February 19, 2017

White Lily Diner


I honestly don't know how I survived weekends before without going out to brunch! I only started appreciating brunch time after I started working full-time (not really sure if that's correlated or not), but I'm so happy it has become a weekly tradition now. Besides brunching at my fave spots around the city, it is also very exciting to discover new brunch spots in Toronto.

White Lily Diner is a new spot in Leslieville that opened up their doors to Toronto just last December. I met up with Krystle (@dineandfash), Rebeca (@rebecazulch), and Annabelle (@cityinstills), and as we're all always on the hunt for new delicious spots, we decided to give them a try. I ordered off a photo I saw on Instagram that looked delicious - it turned out to be exactly what I wanted. 

They called it the "English-ish", which came with a hashbrown cake on the bottom topped with 2 eggs, a banger, and mushrooms. Rebeca and Annabelle ordered included the "White Lily Standard", which was the classic breakfast with bacon, eggs, hashbrown, and toast. Krystle decided to go with some of White Lily's seasonal dishes and ordered the caesar salad and charred broccoli.

With a mimosa in my left hand and a fork in my right, I spent a lovely afternoon eating, chatting, and laughing. I will definitely be back some day (soon hopefully) for their smoked fish platter, that I also crept on Instagram haha.

Happy Sunday, everyone!

Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig