Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Brunch at Ufficio Toronto has Arrived!


Brunch time is one of my favourite times, so I am super excited that one of my favourite restaurants on the west end of Toronto finally introduced a brunch menu! Available on Sundays from 11 to 3pm, you will be able to get a taste of some delicious classic brunch dishes with a pescetarian, Italian twist.

I decided to bring Alice from "Meet And Eats" to join me in today's brunch adventures, and am glad I did. She wore the cutest shoes that matched the pretty tiles and dishes at Ufficio! We started off with two bellinis and decided that we would choose three dishes to try.

First up was the Polop Benny. On a house made English muffin, poached eggs were presented on a grilled octopus tentacle topped with hollandaise sauce, romesco, and anaheim chilis. Besides being a beautiful dish, I absolutely love octopus and this is only the second time I've had it with eggs during brunch time! I wish it was a more often occurrence! The second dish we wanted without a doubt was the Salmone Affumicato. Smoked salmon is my weakness when it comes to breakfast food, and Ufficio's house cured smoked salmon didn't disappoint. The dish came with a mountain of scrambled eggs and mixed micro greens.

Last but not least, we got Uova Cotte, that was a hot dish straight from the oven with baked eggs, pomodoro, and ricotta, and a side of grilled focaccia on the side. Can I first mention how delicious the focaccia bread was?! I have no idea what they did to it but it was the most delicious piece of bread I've ever had. When you take it and dip it into the baked eggs and tomato, NOMS. That's all I can say!

We had the happiest time at Ufficio! There are a couple new things on their dinner menu that I have to come back and try. But for now, I am super happy and content with their brunch menu and I recommend you make a trip out west to try it out for yourself! Be sure to sit at the cute marble tables out front for optimal prettiness and brunch vibez ;)



Information:
Ufficio Toronto
1214 Dundas Street West
Toronto, ON M6J 1X5
Website
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig