Wednesday, February 18, 2015

M Square Coffee


I visited M Square (@msquarecoffeeco) back when it just opened. I saw articles on BlogTO about it and I decided to mission over there (a 15 minute walk from my office!!! That is a mission haha) to see how it was for myself.


It was empty when I got there (Yay! I did not meet rush hour) but mainly it was because I got lost lol I had to really walk around to find it. But once you see it, it's obvious. I loved the seating area and the open concept of the windows.



I ordered a Vanilla Soy Latte, my go-to now when I am feeling something more creamy as opposed to my americano.


If M Square wasn't so far, I would definitely visit more often. But if I am ever in this area, I would make my way down to the Path to get my fix here.

M Square Coffee Co on Urbanspoon
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig