Sunday, May 24, 2015

Odin



I headed to this cute little coffee spot on the East end after brunch at Le Petit Dejeuner. Pictures of Odin have been popping up all over my newsfeed due to the intricately designed ceiling.


I can't say that wasn't the first thing that caught my attention too! Although these s'mores tarts were the second.




I ordered a vanilla latte, my typical afternoon coffee order (yes, I have a typical morning coffee order and an afternoon coffee order).



I could honestly sit here all day. It is such a nice little spot where you can just sit and clear your head.



I can't wait for summer to come around (when I say summer, I mean hot summer weather...not whatever 'warm-ish' weather we have right now!) so I can take strolls around the East end and end up here :)

Odin on UrbanspoonClick to add a blog post for Odin on Zomato
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig