Wednesday, October 16, 2013 / Yorkville, Toronto, ON, Canada

» Afternoon Tea with the Queen @ MoRoCo

Just kidding - just with two of my faves :)
- - -
Our choice of tea
Tea Time :)
- - -
Bottom Tier: 4 finger sandwiches
Second tier: scones
Top tier: dessert!
- - -
My favorite combination: a buttered scone and a cup of hot fruity tea :)
They came with a vanilla scone and a cocoa scone - I have to say I like the traditional flavor over the chocolate one.
The dessert platter was rather toooo sweet. And coming from me, a person who absolutely can never say no to sweets.. It's a big deal.
Don't get me wrong though, they were all delicious but I couldn't finish it.
- - -
All in all, I had a great time and the food was good. 
The service was quite slow but they were really friendly. We went at a rather non-busy time (as in we were the only ones there), and I liked that.
I wouldn't say that it was worth the $50 and I would never come back again, but it was still a nice experience :)
MoRoCo on Urbanspoon

Happy Wednesday!
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig