Thursday, February 06, 2014

Spoon and Fork Plus

Spoon and Fork Plus is onlyyyy the best buffet I have ever been to. It has a mix of Japanese cuisine (I love my sushi), some of the best dishes from Thailand, and the signature dishes from Europe.

When this buffet opened up a new location at York Mills, my family and I decided to try it out.
We went during the soft opening so there wasn't too many people (which I liked). I find that once buffets get too popular, the quality of the service and food diminishes. I really hope that doesn't happen to this one though!
It looks as if we booked out the entire restaurant hehe
The lighting was super dark so don't mind the major editing on the photos. Also, here is what I had to do to get the above picture:
LOL

To start, I obviously convinced my dad to order a full bottle of wine instead of just get single glasses..
Chablis is one of my favorite wines at the moment. It's super sweet, but I think its just fab :)

Anyways, onto the food!
Escargot!! Omnom

And my silly fam

Happy birthday Daddio! :)
Spoon and ForkPlus on Urbanspoon
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig