Friday, August 08, 2014 / 1 King Street West, Toronto, ON M5H 1A1, Canada

Café Plenty

When there is a new coffee shop downtown = I make a mental note to visit.
New coffee shop downtown across from my building = I must go, now.


So on a lovely afternoon, C² and K² decided to take a break from work/volunteer/life and meet up here!



Here is their limited selection of food (with their desserts on the side) and cute mirrored menus (that was hard to read due to my 'blind' eyes and glaring sunshine).


I ordered a simple Vanilla Latte and it was delicious!
Cafe Plenty on Urbanspoon


Add a little more sugar, and voila!
You've got yourself a dose of sugar and caffeine to keep you awake until 5pm.


As we all know from my previous post, I love my coffee breaks. However, if you take too many... It could cause a latte problems! So for now, back to work :)
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig