Friday, August 22, 2014 / Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON, Canada

Day Trip to Niagara-on-the-Lake

In the midst of my studying, I decided it was time for a mini getaway.
When my parents told me they were planning to go to Niagara, I self-invited myself and jumped in the car :)


We stopped by Outlet Collection at Niagara for some shopping (can't say no to that!)


And I didn't leave the outlet empty handed - I made my first Kate Spade purchase! :O


It's not my 'normal bag' but I don't know why I just absolutely love it! Can't wait to wear it out!



I also finally tried the famous Ice Aroma blended coffee! It was...amazing.
Even though it is the opposite of my normal choice of coffee, this is THE perfect summer drink.

Afterwards, we headed out to dinner and then walked along Clifton Hill towards the Falls with my date.


Isn't he cute?!

Happy weekend y'all :)
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig