Sunday, November 01, 2015

Hiro Sushi


How often do you get to eat sushi prepared freshly from the Chef himself at an authentic Japanese sushi bar during work hours? Not too often, in my books. :) 

I had the opportunity to celebrate a birthday at Hiro at the sushi bar. We had so many pieces of sushi and they were all so delicious that I really didn't have time to keep track of all the kinds of fish I had a chance of trying. But they do say that pictures are worth a thousand words, so enjoy and I hope it makes you drool!!



























As mentioned above, I don't really remember which ones I had but here is a list of the ones I remember (but do not hold me against it if I am wrong!):
• Wild Salmon
• Scallop
• Smoked Butterfish
• Smoked Salmon
• Unagi
• Marinated Tuna
• Sardine
• Anchove
• Spicy scallop and tuna hand roll
• Cod egg
• Fresh fresh tuna roll with toasted seaweed
• Tuna and Radish roll
• Albacore Tuna





Go give Hiro a visit if you're in the area (or make an effort and come out to this area if you want some bomb sushi)!

Click to add a blog post for Hiro Sushi on Zomato

*This was a complimentary dinner; however, please note that all my opinions made are my own.*
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig