Sunday, June 15, 2014

Le Neuf Café


On a lovely Saturday morning, V and I headed out for a brunch at Le Neuf Café :)


And we didn't just come here because it's Paris-themed... Or did we?


They had a cute patio out front overlooking Clarence Park, but since we were also heading to the Jays game that day, we decided to eat inside.


I was really glad we did because it was the cutest little setting! I absolutelyyyy loved hearing everyone speaking French inside. According to V, they were speaking France-French, as opposed to Quebec-French which was a plus.




To start, I ordered an Iced Vanilla Latte. Since it was around 12:30pm and I still haven't had my first drop of coffee... It was very refreshing to say the least (haha I have serious issues).

Anyways, I ordered the Norwegian Eggs Benedict, which consisted of brioche topped with smoked salmon, poached eggs, and hollandaise sauce.


I am normally not a fan of eggs but for some reason, if it's during brunch time... I like them. *shrugs*

 

V ordered the Méditerranéenne Savoury Crepe that was stuffed with prosciutto, fresh tomato, basil and mozzarella cheese.



Yums!

Le Neuf Cafe on Urbanspoon

Happy Sunday!
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig