Sunday, June 08, 2014

Smash Kitchen + Bar


Although I ate dinner twice today, I still decided to come out for some food, drinks and dessert with these lovely ladies. How could I say no to good company and food, and alcohol, and desserts? Easy - I couldn't.


To start, we ordered Sliders, which were mini smash burgers and cheese, with onion chips and smash sauce on the side.


Absolutely delicious! One of the best sliders I've ever tasted. It was comparable to the ones I had when I went to Julian Serrano in Vegas.

S ordered the Buttermilk Fried Chicken because our server recommended it. It was such a good choice. It was a seasoned boneless breast, served with smashed potatoes & chipotle lime roasted corn.


K ordered the Neptune Pizza which was made with herb garlic butter and mozzarella, topped with tiger shrimp, smoked salmon, red onions, capers, arugula, and balsamic dressing.


To drink, we ordered a pitcher of Sangria.


Cheers! Xo

Smash Kitchen and Bar on Urbanspoon
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig