Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Toma Burger Addiction

Burger Week was last week in Toronto,
Which meant that I had to go eat a burger. Obviously.
I mean, what else would you do?

M and I decided to head to Toma Burger for our Burger Week adventure.



After waiting in line for an hour, we finallyyyy got to sit down and devour our burger.

The Wild Life
Angus beef, swiss cheese, cremini mushroom compote, double smoked bacon, truffle mayonnaise, arugula, glaze balsamic

Howwwww delicious does that sound?! Yup, amazing.

However, we were not that impressed. I've heard good reviews of Toma's burgers so I was excited to see how this one would be. As it was Burger Week, I half-expected it to not be as good but I was also half-hoping that I would be proved wrong.
Sadly, we had to wait for another hour before we were served our burger and it was rather cold... It just wasn't that great.

We also ordered a Toma Poutine, which was a poutine with truffle olive oil, caramelized onions, and double smoked bacon.


This poutine said it was voted as the best poutines in Toronto during La Poutine Week, but M and I didn't agree. The truffle was very overpowering and made the entire poutine have an odd after taste.

Maybe we just had a bad experience, but I don't think I'll be heading back here anytime soon. :(
Toma Burger Addiction on Urbanspoon
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig